Sign in to follow this  

austria AI

hi all anyone know if there is a AI file for austria.my favourite airport is innsbruck.but cant find any air traffic for it.ive looked on projectai but there isnt anything. thanks steve

Steve,I'm afraid, there is nothinmg out. As I live in Innsbruck in real live, I also would be ijnterested in AI plans for LOWI, but I was not lucky yet to found any. So I created some AI plans by myself to improve the situation a bit.Regards, Wolfgang

hi wolfgangdont know if you know this site,but there is an ai plan for innsbruck here..http://members.cox.net/fstimes/ check out the downloads section best wishes steve

Guest Stamatis

Problem with Innsbruck is that since AI ATC ignores mountains and terrain height, it instructs AI Tarffic into such mountains and I expect that any Innsbruck traffic will almost never find its way to the airport, because of the close proximity of mountains at both sides...Steve, how does the file you suggest perform, in relation to the above comment?Stamatis

I propose to get the "WORLD AI" routes and check the OS (Austrian Airlines, Lauda, Tyrolean) section, ther you will find plenty of AI traffic to Innsbruck. Additionally , you could look in the AVSIM library for "Air Alps" and "Welcome Air" plans, they are somewhere around... But the real problem is that the AI-machine will never vector Aircraft correctly to Rwy 08, so build your AI- traffic and then ignore the ATC commands. (They don't know what the'r talking about...)And I suggest to use low detailed aircraft, for obvious reasons the mountains demand a lot of processor power..Save flightsJ

haven't been able to get it to work,thought id pass it on to see if anyone else has better luck..there are ga aircraft there but nothing bigger.. best wishes steve

thanks jorg ill check them out best wishes steve