Sign in to follow this  

Southwest ATC voice

Hi folks. I have several Southwest 737 textures. As most know there is no Southwest call sign by default. Apparently there used to be a file on Avsim which has this activated (apparently it's in the SDK but not compiled default).editvoicepack10.zipI have searched the Avsim library and haven't found anything containing the Southwest call sign. Anyone know where this file went? Anyone have other ideas? There was a long process posted about how to recompile the voicepack to add the call sign in there, but I'd rather not do that if I can help it.Thanks!

I believe the file your are referring is at http://www.simviation.com/files/voices.zip and is 133MB big. You can also download editvoicepack20.zip and a Southwest addon voice pack and edit it yourself. Southwest is already in the fs2002 compiled voice file, it just was not added to the available voices.

Guest lmoelleb

Just get EditVoicepack 2.0 - it already has Southwest "right out of the box", so you don't need to create anything yourself. On top of this you get another 100 callsigns or something like that and it is easy to create your own.Just search for a file called editvoicepack20.zip in the extended library seach, or take a look at http://bevelstone.xs4all.nl/FlightSimulator/Editvoicepack./Lars

Ah thank you. For some reason it wasn't finding anything when I just used editvoicepack and since the previous threads I found about it were on version 1.0 that file didn't exist anymore. Will try it out tonight!