Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maul

FS Meteo 5.2

Guest Maul

Hi all,I just purchased FS Scene and have yet to try it out, but I'm also interested in getting FS Meteo 5.2 as well. Can anyone tell me the file size of the download and perhaps give me some good reasons to pick up this piece of software. It looks like a great program, but I need a bit more convincing from people who have actually used it. Thanks in advance.MaulWho Wants To Fly The Big Jets In & Out Of Chicago O'Hare...I DO! :-wave

The file size of FSMeteo is about 1.6 mb zipped. It comes as an attachment in an e-mail from the author. I agree with what drobson said on the other things..Drew Andersonhttp://www.dr3w.net/flightsim/

Guest emergency_pants

Yep...The best addition to FS2002 I've ever made. Superb.Simon

What does FS Meteo offer over being connected to VATSIM with auto weather updates?

for one, Squawkbox doesnt render the weather so well. the weather report can say no rain but itll still be raining. or itll say theres rain but instead it makes it snow etc... things like that. FS meteo doesnt have those problems. i just purchased it myself

Guest Murf

FSMETEO is a fantastic addition to MSFS. Great support! Well worth the price of admission. Just do a search of this forum for FSMETEO and you'll see lots of threads praising this piece of software.

Guest Maul

Wow! Well you guys convinced me, just loaded it up and did a flight from Baton Rouge to New Orleans and I've never seen so much weather in my sim flying before. FS Meteo does a bang up job at getting every bit of wx information possible and displaying it in FS. Think I'll try it out when the hurricane hits...Who Wants To Fly The Big Jets In & Out Of Chicago O'Hare...I DO! :-wave