Sign in to follow this  

should i buy PSS 747 and 777

Also, I forgot to add earlier, the PSS 777 panel is somewhat "special". Of course this won't be much use to you if you happen to be a purist, but as an added bonus, you can get the 777 panel to work almost flawslessly with a number of other aircraft out there. I use it as a panel for the POSKY 767-400, their A330s, the Simubuild A340-500/600 and a few 737NGs from various designers. All of the above follow the FMC quite well and autoland without any problems (a usueful feature if you happen to use FSMeteo).

Greetings,Based upon what I read here, I bought and downloaded both the 777 and 747 last night from PSS. The 747 installed fine, but the 777 did not. In the aircraft selection screen, the tail, wheels, and engines are missing. After entering the sim, same thing, no tail, engines, and wheels. I've tried to attach the screenshot.I uninstalled the 777, manually deleted the PSS777 aircraft folder and downloaded again, and got the same result. It appears there's a texture file missing. The error message comes up another 8 times before it goes away.Anyone else run into this and if so, how did you resolve it?Sincerely,Hans

The models use scenery files. Check where the installer placed those files and add those directories to your scenery database. They're in ADDON SCENERY in my FS2002 folder.

Mackintosh,I found the 777 files in the AddOn scenery folder. There are two bgl. files under scenery and a bunch under textures. Do I go to the library, locate those files and then just add them to my scenery area? I guess the auto installer didn't put them in the correct folder. Thanks for your help.I looked in the scenery library first but found nothing associated with PSS. Is PSS supposed to show up as an ADDOn scenery? Lastly, where was the correct location the installer was supposed to put these folders?Thanks,Hans

Suggest reading the manuals guys !!Sorry but that's what they are there for :)If your not aware, these are available as free DL's from our support website .. Thes ecebery error is simply because the library objects used in the 777 have not been added to the FS Scenery.cfg, It's in the manual , and help is always available on our support Forum

Will the FMC import flight plans from FS2002 (ie. those created in FS Navigator and saved as an FS2002 flight plan)?