Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_hewitt

Avsim commercial forum - Wilco Support section

HelloI just notice we haven't seen any Wilco member since several months on their support forum. Micha

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

Guest ben_hewitt

oops posted in wrong topic! :-lol

Guest ben_hewitt

Sorry about that double post!. Well I am having the same problem with PSS apart from the are their but are terribly rude to their customers..I have spent hundreds on PSS products and expect nothing but the best support to customers..they constantly block posts with any bit of critisisim, as amember of a freeware group we provide much better 'free' support for our freeware products.A good examply of how outstandingly rude PSS are to their customers is i replied to a post of somebody asking what time of the day will the 330/340 be released on the date of release..he was basically snubbed. My reply was I can't wait for it.."I'm checking the forum every 5 minutes to see it is out-I know it's sad! :D", this comment was a joke..showing my excitement for the product i was to pay money for.Robert Kirkland head of support most nastily replied... "It is sad Everyone go take a break it will be ready when it is ready and all the e-mails and posts are not going to speed it up So just relax we will let you know."I mean how dare he call me sad because i am looking forward to buy a product!!, i therefore replied "please do not call me sad that is quite offensive, I was only excited about the product and wanted some more info as there had been none!"Ah but guess what..they decided not to publish that message leaving me look like an idiot.I seriously am dissopointed in this and i see it everyday on the PSS forum..they do not have one ounce of humanity..look at PMDG for example..fantastic support and friendlyness...I can't beleive a respectable group like avsim catering for their forum..their attitudes are way out of order!

Guest Phoenix

I certainly did not expect that you would be offended by my comment in the PSS forum We are working 24/7 to get the product ready for release. On top of that we have never posted a definite day for the release. uUt I am getting 50 e-mails and posts a day asking the same question over and over again which we have already answered in our forum. I was trying very hard to get the message across that all the constant demands for a date were doing nothing but taking our focus off the goal of getting the product ready along with the patches as fast as we can and still delver a quality product. We have posted a message at the top of the forum saying that we were not posting any more requests for a delivery date or for details on the release. We want to help our customers who have legitmate support questions that need assistance not spend our time responding again and again it will be released when it is ready. If I offended you I am sorry but all I did is agree with you that it is sad. So while I was suppose to uderstand your humor, I shouldn't expect you to understand mine?Oh wellRobert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest ben_hewitt

Umm..i think you have got me wrong..i was not pushing you for the 330/340 at all, i am more than willing to wait no problems and i fully understand how important it is to get it right before releasing..I would however would have liked an update..not a release date just a simple message saying how things are going as we were told early september and heard nothing in weeks..I was certainly offended by the comment made but it was hard to see it as humour as the post made sounded very negative in tone..if it was not meant to be a negative comment i apologise for the misunderstanding.