Sign in to follow this  

How can I eliminate static aircraft in "German Airports

Hi,German airports is great and it has plenty of static aircraft - only in some places do they bother me as they take up gate space I would otherwise use for AI. Anyone knows which file I need to cancel in Munich? There is no file called "stat" or smthg. like that.CheersChris

Hi!According to an email I got from the developers removing the static scenery is not possible with all German Airports. But the static scenery for the large ones, EDDM, EDDF, EDDL, etc. is possible by removing some bgl files. Unfortunatelly I'm with my notebook only at the moment, so I don't have FS but I remember some filename like MUCstat.bgl for the static scenery for Munich. Search for some similar filename and larger filesize and you will get it.Hope this helps,Toby

Toby,thanks for the hint. Actually, that is what I had been doing... There is such a "stat"-named file for Frankfurt, but I can't seem to find anything like that for Munich! Can you post it in this forum in case you come across your FS-computer and find out which files to delete? I wrote to the GAP team, but they were not helpful at all:-( CheersChris