Sign in to follow this  

FSMeteo 5.2 users

When did you guys get your updated copy?? I haven't received mine as of yet, and I emailed Marc 3 days ago with no reply... is this a payware update now?? Is there any significat difference between 5.2 and 5.1?? I know in the past I've had to mail Marc several times to get my update...seems I'm not on his update list?? :(Chris

I Do know he is extremely busy getting the updates out. I just got my copy within 5 hours of purchasing. Write him nicely as a reminder but give him time. Emailing copies of the software can not be the most efficient means of distributing the package, but that's his decision.Cas

Guest emergency_pants

I believe the free update sent through mail is for those who bought FSMeteo in the last 12 months. So I hear, anyway. So if you bought your copy 12 months ago or more, I guess it won't be sent to you... it'll have to be a new purchse.I don't see much difference to 5.1, but I don't use any add-on GPS/FMC like realityXP and such like. No doubt there are other improvements that aren't necessarily visible.I seem to remember some posts about v5.2 here recently with a list of improvements.Hope this helps,Simon.

Guest jkramer51

I got from Marc that it was over 12 months that I purched fsmeteo and I could get the update for $18. I'll get mine next payday. This payday I had already planed to get KLAX, KIAD, & KEWR from Simflyers. It all seems to come at once. But this payday I'll update. Use it all the time.John

I bought it and haven't received my update. As a matter of fact, I emailed him when my 5.1 version said it had "Expired" and he hasn't done anything about it. Just has sent me one-line reply's like "ok" and "good" that don't even answer my questions or address the issues I raised. Seems he thinks I'm using a pirated version or something.I've offered to send him my credit card transaction info from Simarket where I purchased it and he didn't even reply to that with one of his one-liners???This was over two weeks ago.As far as i'm concerened he is doing bad business and has lost one customer. I'll stick with 5.1 (since I got it working after getting a new computer) but unless he gets his act together and sends me the update like he did to everyone else I fly with that purchased it, forget him. I'm not getting scammed into buying 5.2 when I've already purchased 5.1.