Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindy

FS2002 - Extreme strange behavior

Well, just downgraded my Detonator, but I do have some problems... My FS doesn't run anymore, really don't know why. I can launch it, create some flight. BUT then. Sitting at the airport, the panel is stuck. The aircraft is stuck. The panel is not working anymore. I can switch views, pan around outside or in the VC. But I cannot move. The engine is always off, but no, definately NO movement of anything is possible. *:-*WHAT THE HECK!?! :-mad

Guest Lionel Goh

Hmm.. did u try reinstalling the drivers again ? Or could you obtai n the old ones and install them back ?

Guest Lindy

Unfortunately, I can't help you either, but I can go you one better. I wanted to go flying last night, so I fired up my trusty FS2k2 (which had been acting a little strange lately but I thought I had taken care of it.)My default Meigs Field loaded up fine. I switched to one of my bush flying sceneries, panned around -- everything seemed A-OK. I decided to switch from the Bell helo to my ultralight for some low and slow sightseeing. I got as far as the aircraft listing window when the whole program freezes! This has happened more than once. I don't have anything weird installed. I've got plenty of hard drive space...... nothing else running in the background...... no virus program even installed, much less working..... and FS2K2 had been playing flawlessly until just a few days ago.It's frustrating to want to fly and knowing that the program just is NOT going to cooperate, but you can't figure out why!!! It's a mystery but I don't have time to puzzle it out just now. So if anyone has any suggestions or advice, I'm listening.-Lindy

Guest nirvana

hey badderjet! i think you should reinstall FS2002! but i'm not really sure but it's worth a try! bye, peter