Sign in to follow this  
Guest B52Drivr

In Fairness to Ariane Studios!

Since there have been a lot of negative comments made regarding Ariane Studios, in this and other fora, I would like to recount my experience with them.I purchased the 737-400 GMax aircraft and had previously purchased their 737 analogue panel. After loading tha aircraft I had a few questions regarding some of the functions and problems I had, and e-mailed a questions to them. I received a reply within 24 hours resolving all of my question. I was impressed.But I was even more impressed when I ordered the New 737 Panel, only to find, being an owner of their previous panel, that it was available to me for free.I sent them an e-mail explaining that I have made a "booboo" and paid for a panel that I could have had for free! I received a response the following morning stating that I would get a refund!A refund was posted to my account the following day.That is excellent customer service, considering the mistake was mine.I just thought fair is fair, don't care who is charge of Ariane Studios, or what the past may have been. http://members.cox.net/pstepanoff/images/OK_c2.gifPete S

I agree with Pete S. I had some questions regarding the panel, and I received a reply within a few hours. Besides, this is one beautiful aircraft.

Guest B52Drivr

Your experiences are the same as mine. I mentioned earlier in another post that after buying the first 737, I thought it was an excellent aircraft, but it despertly needed for the thrust reversers to work properly.I then got a email post from Ariane which said they had many requests for the same and they were working on it and would send me the file when it was finished.A few weeks later I got a e mail from them with the new files and was very pleased. They paid attention to my problem, did what they said they would do and I am pleased. Thats enough for me!Best to all,Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com