Sign in to follow this  
Guest jayvee

About Uploading Files ....Problems ????

Guest YANKEE

To The Moderators or Upload People.I uploaded 14 repaints here at AVSIM early Friday morning (2:00 am),and I got e-mails on conferming the uploads and a thank you.The problem is ... I have been checking back every now an again censeuploading (now Sat night) an DO NOT see my repainys up for download yet ? Is there a problem with my uploaded repaint files (zips) orand what happened to them ? I have NOT received anything from AVSIM concerning my uploads if there was a problem or not or if I did something wrong or left anything out. I know that AVSIM get a bunch of up loads, this is obvisious, and I also know that it takes a while to get them up on the site. But I would think that after 12 or so hours later that they would be up by know, I do not understand as to what is going on. As I stated, I have not reveived any word concerning my repaint uploads from any one here and am assumeing that it (uploads) werer ok.Could someone ... anyone shed some light on this situation and or what else do I have to do or is there another forum here to go to onthis matter ? I appologize if this is the wrong forum, if so redirect me to the right one. ThanksIf you would ... please respond to this post to ... my email addressyank45120@msn.com , I would appreciate a reply please.I did a search here on my name ... and all that came up was 2 repaints that I did for Jan Vissers DC-3 for FS2002 last year.Again I would appreciate a response as to what to do to get these up here for download to the flight sim community.Thank you for your co-operation on this matter.RegardsYANKEE

I personally sent you an email to the email address you supplied with your uploads regarding our policy as it pertains to Author's names. Our policy clearly states that you must supply your real name and not an alias name like the name Yankee that you used on your uploads.This policy has everything to do with you being able to identify yourself by using your real name. We have had countless problems with uploading people using alias names so as not to be identifyed for what ever reasons, and more times then not the reason had to do with copyright issues.Very simple, use your real sir name in the upload information as well as your readme content and your files will be posted. What concerns me is the fact that you did not recieve my email to you on friday. Did you supply your real email address or was that address incorrect?Regards,Rick RossnerSr. Library Manager.rick@avsim.com

Guest jayvee

Sir, the Yankee letter is typical of society today. On the face of it Yankee seemed to have cause for his mild gripeing at his treatmentor lack of.Then we see the reply to his email, he did everything wrong and didn't even attempt to follow the rules for posting to the forum.But he blames somebody else. No one wants to take responsibilityfor their actions