Sign in to follow this  
FlyinMisfit

Phoenix 777/747 Bundle from JustFlight

helloI was wondering if anyone could give me some insight of the Phoenix 777/747 Bundle that JustFlight has to offer. How good are these planes? Please give me any pros/cons of this product. I'm really considering on purchasing this, but want to know if its worth the money. Also, does it come as a download version or is it shipped?ThanksMatt

These aircraft and panels were originally designed for fs2002, but with much coertion, were updated for 2002. They work great and are well worth it. Although the aircraft are a little dated now. Most people just use the panels with posky or other aircraft models.I would recommend them completely they work great with no problems at all.You can get these direct from phoenix aswell, via a download. The cd has obvious benefits, but you will probably find that you, along with everyone else will not use the aircraft models just the panels.... Although I'm not sure if you can by the panels seperately.. I'll have a look.....Ok I looked..... http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/ They sell the panels and 1 aircraft livery for

Guest SIX

Hey Flyboy,Here is the deal. I have both 777 and 747 and the A3xx series. When you first install and start working with the tutorials, you will be absofreakinglutly overwhelmed. It is so realistic and phenominal you will just be overwhelmed. After about three days of hard work and reading the manuals (you better read the freaking manuals) you will be "getting it".I was so frustrated at time at things that seemed like it should be so simple, and it was, I just wasn't used to it. There are three tutorial flights which are a must. I short trip to Toronto from Chicago and then, Toronoto to JKF and then JFK to EGLL. You must at least accomplish the first one but I recommend doing all three. Flyboy, since I have learned how to fly this 747 I hardly fly anything else. In fact, I am so freaking addicted, me and some guys (one that works for PSS) are starting a website very shortly called Heavy Long Haul Captain (www.heavylhc.com). We are centering the website around Heavy planes, but primarily the 747 and 777 from PSS because these aircraft just plane rock. I am warning you, you will be overfreakingwhelmed by the instrument panels and navigational systems. But, after a couple of weeks YOU WON"T TURN BACK FOR ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE. IF your married, please buy something that is not as good! Your wife will still love you if you buy the PSS birds, but realize she will be jealouse ;)YES, by the birds!Any questions, let me know. wilsonhines@hotmail.comAlso, yes they can be downloaded at the PSS website, http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk ENJOY-----------Wilson HinesHEAVY LHC EditorUVI014FS GROUPFlt Planning DirectorAOL IM: dal276wh

Guest SIX

I know this is a matter of opinion, but the PSS skins for the aircraft are beautiful. I flew the OPENSKY 747-400 for a while before getting the PSS and I always thought the OPENSKY was a bit "out of scale" I guess. It just never seemed to look right. The PSS skins are well animated and very very details down to the rivets. :)I only know of one person who uses just the panel and I think he is just testing it in that configuration with the POSKY. I am not sure if he is sold on the whole idea, either.-----------Wilson HinesHEAVY LHC EditorUVI014FS GROUPFlt Planning DirectorAOL IM: dal276wh

In my experience, Phoenix puts out the best commercial add-on products out there. I have all almost all of their aircraft and am extremely happy with all of them. They are complicated - so read the manuals, but you will enjoy the realism once you get used to everything. Phoenix has always been money well spent for me.

hi everyone,i was considering purchasing these too. i have a few questions as well.1. are they frame rate friendly?2. are they replacements or add on's?right now i'm using Cas Stephens replacement textures for the 747 & 777. what i really like about Cas's is that his replaces thethe "AI's" as well as the "flyables". is this possible with the PSS's? thanks for your help in advance. happy flyin, fm

Guest PhilipManwaring

1. I only have the 747, but I've not had any framerate issues - both the model and panel seem smooth.2. They're add-on aricraft. You'll still have your default 747 and AI.