Sign in to follow this  
shermank

FLYACE.COM

I stopped flying with this virtual airline when I upgraded to fs2000 and now fs2002 because their missions were incompatible. Now, it has been called to my attention that many flyace missions have been upgraded to the fs2002 level. If you want something truly different in VA ops, take a look at what www.flyace.com has to offer. If you like to use your imagination to the max while flight simming, you will love the mission approach taken by ace...enjoy...!Sherm

Guest Heather 636

Oh boy!! As if I need to join another VA, but I'm still reading at their site and it's already got my riveted attention. Just the sort of flying for a U.S. Marine, incorrigible, recalcitrant, gun-toting woman pilot to sign on with. Looks like my kind of stuff.And the great thing, they start you off with a DC-3. Already got mine and the hours in it. ;)Reminiscent of "Air America."I'm going to have a hard time walking away from this one.Back to the reading.Cheers!Heather

Guest Heather 636

Apparently I am looking in the wrong places because I'm not seeing anything at their site referencing to FS2002 :(Heather

It's really complicated. Send some email to tailboom@flyace.com. He hangs ou over at flightsim forums...evidently has some sort of beef with avsim, or vice versa...anyway, he is trying to help me. It is very confusing, but evidently can be done...Shermbtw, you can email me direct if you want to:shermank@attbi.com