Sign in to follow this  

ADF Frequencies.

I can't seem to use decimals when dialing in an ADF Frequency eg Liverpool (LPL) 349.5 everytime I enter 349.5 as a standby and transfer it to active the .5 changes to .0 It must be something I have tweaked can some one please help me gat my NDB back..ThanksTerry

What gauge are you using to have an active/standby ADF frequency? All the ones I have are active only. If you do have an active/standby ADF frequency then you may need to adjust the radios section of the aircraft.cfg file.&l;Radios&r;// Radio Type=availiable, standby frequency, has glide slopeAudio.1=1Com.1=1, 1Com.2=1, 1Nav.1=1, 1, 1Nav.2=1, 1, 0Adf.1=1 // change to Adf.1=1, 1Transponder.1=1Marker.1=1

I didn't know NDBs had decimal frequencies. They don't in the US -- that I know of. --BeachComer Stephen "Beach" Comer Real World Pile-it Commercial ASMEL, Instrument Airplane 4500 TT, 2500 BE20 & BE10

Where can I find the ADF frequencies in FS2002??? It doesn't show up in the airpirt info... i got radio frequencies, ILS's and stuff but no ADF

Gustavo,an NDB doesn't have anything to do with an airport.there are two kinds of navaids:VOR's and NDB's.you have two click on an NDB in the map view and then it will give you some information about it,inlcuding the frequency.

Sorry it has taken so long to reply, the Panel I am working on is the Embraer from Bill Grabowski which has a standby ADF as well as Standby comms and Nav.I am sure that I have done something more than alter the Aircraft.cfg file beacause it seems to affect all aircraft.I was wondering whether it could be something to do with FSUIPC?I am sure FS 2000 had an adjustment to change the decimal frequencies could it be something like that?I can't find anything. I will try the adjustment to the [radios] section to see if I get any joy but, I think it must be something more "universal" that has caused this.Thanks for your help

>>I was wondering whether it could be something to do with FSUIPC?Open your FSUIPC.ini file & edit the following line:AutoTuneADF=NoChange this to read:AutoTuneADF=YesHope this helps

Could you tell me what this change to FSUIPC.ini does? Does Autotune mean it will tune into an NDB automatically?Can you explain please.ThanxTerry

Guest P3_Super_Bee

In MSFS check in the options menu under settings. There should be a place there to check a box to use .5 increments on the ADF. Has nothing to do with panel/FSUIPC/Aircraft.cfg file. I'm not at home right now when I get home in a couple hours or so I will pinpoint the location better, if you have found it by then.:-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/images/675-2fs.jpg