Sign in to follow this  

Autopilot problem (frustrating)

I've searched through all the forums on several different sites and haven't found the answer to my little dilemma.I installed a couple new 737 panels into my system a while back, but had a problem with the autopilot. The heading would only move in increments of 10, and the altitude would only move in increments of 1000. So I uninstalled those panels, and reinstalled my originals. Well, the problems persist. I re-reinstalled all the gauges for my original, but it hasn't changed the situation. I've even reinstalled the FDEs for my 737's, thinking that might help. No joy.It hasn't affected any of my other a/c, just my 737's. I keep my panels in a separate folder and alias to them to save space, so all 737s use the same panel. Is there a .cfg file or .ini that states how many feet the autopilot moves per click? Or is that programmed into the gauge? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I would love to fly my 737's on the "straight and level" again. Thanks all!Rob D.

Hi Rob,This FS2002 problem can be fixed with FSUIPC (available in the library); not in cfg's or alike.From the FSUIPC documentation:""An option, defaulted on, is provided, in FS2002 only, to try to fix the occasional stuck control acceleration

Hey there!Oi! I just downloaded 2.91 anyway. I didn't realize that was teh fix for my problem. But you're right. It works now. Thanks for your help!Rob D.:-beerchug