Sign in to follow this  

Holy CRA$

Definitely has my vote for the add-on of the year. It brings a whole new dimention in simming. Now you can feel how hard your touchdown was, you can feel how hard you turn on the taxiway, you can feel wind gusts and turbulence, you can feel acceleration/deceleration and you can look around freely in the VC and you can do walk arounds of your plane. Suddenly I am snjoying FS a lot more. I wondedr what stalls and spins feel like :-hah Well OK, you don't "Feel" all those things physicaly but it gives you a much better feel visualy whic is so great.What we need now is some rattling sounds when there is moderate/severe turbulence to go with the movements. Soon we will need 'barf bags' for FS.Mike

Guest MC767

Stringer52I did copy it {dll} into the modules folder.Funny I see in the menu "view"..is that correct?:)

Guest Anticyclone

Mike,It should not be a big problem to implement sounds like steps when you walk around the airplane, aerodynamic noises (turbulences, buffeting and stall etc.). But now we are currently developping more serious stuff and we have 24 hours in a day, not 25. Active Camera has been programmed ... for the fun.Glad you enjoy this add-on.Serge and Guillaume,www.anticyclone.be

Super boulot! Quand on melange intelligence et plaisir, voila ce qui arrive... Merci.

Guest mberg

For what my opinion is worth, this little add-on simply heightens the virtual flying experience--it was just that little touch that allows you to "feel" motion in the airI might suggest turning on random turbulence in the fsuipc options

I"ve been using active camera with trackIR, set latency at 5.00. The panning of trackIR dampens the effect somewhat, It's because with free panning one can compensate more naturally to the effect. Looks great on banks and approaches, I can really see the aircraft drift. All I can say is, I now need a seatbelt for my chair. Great addon.Have A Good Day !!!! Rex

Guest PhilC

Actually, I believe you will find ActiveCamera under the Options menu.

So what are you guys cooking up now? I'll check out your website.Mike