Sign in to follow this  
Guest Barney1

Exclude Switch Problem....Help

Well tonight I finally wrote a exclude switch that works.....one problem though along with the MS default KGEG airport buildings missing so are the taxiways and aprons.Here is how I wrote it any sugesstion how to get the taxiways and aprons to return with out the buildings also want to have the Nav aids left intact to.Hopfully in two weeks there will be a new KGEG available it is looking pretty sweet.Title=KGEGLocal=Addon ScenerykgegsceneryRemote=Layer=133Exclude=n47 38 10,w117 32 56,n47 37 17,w117 30 10,objectsThanks so muchhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest Barney1

This should probably be placed in the "Scenery Design Forum".Very briefly, exclude commands remove _all_ items within a target area. If your runways and aprons, etc., are in that area, then they are affected along with the buildings. It sounds like you have assigned coordinates which encompass the whole airfield.I just very quickly had a look at KGEG and it appears that with refined coordinates, you could remove the buildings with about 3 separate exclude switches since the buildings appear to be in 3 different groups. I use a program called Airport 2.6 which has a menu that is quite good at creating excludes with pin-point accuracy rather than you trying to figure out the coordinates. Having said all this, it would still come down to trial and error though.....my quick peek at the airport shouldn't be taken as a "done-deal"!