Sign in to follow this  
Guest SIX

Do you fly HEAVYs, progress is made!

Guest SIX

Hello pilots,If you will remember a while back I posted an informal request for feedback on this forum. Well, the response was overwhelming. You can read the post at http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8Well, we have a domain for the website: http://www.heavylhc.comRight now it is just a "one-pager" but you will soon see great information to help the Long Haul Captain in you!Thanks-----------Wilson HinesHEAVY LHC Editorwww.heavylhc.comUVI014FS GROUPFlt Planning DirectorAOL IM: dal276wh

Guest SIX

OK, that is very frustrating. It must be a problem with the virtual server. I have emailed the tech support. The site has only been up for a matter of a couple of hours and we are already having troubles with the provider...that is frustrating.Thanks for the heads up and please bookmark and look again later.Thanks,-----------Wilson HinesHEAVY LHC EditorUVI014FS GROUPFlt Planning DirectorAOL IM: dal276wh

Works for me now. Looks good :) Looking forward to seeing what else will develop there.

Guest SIX

Great, thanks for the support. I can say, unoffically, I think we will be ready November 1st.-----------Wilson HinesHEAVY LHC EditorUVI014FS GROUPFlt Planning DirectorAOL IM: dal276wh