Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deeks

737 ADI WOW!

Hi,For those that do not have downloaded the reality xp 737 ADI demo, I just want to say: get it now! I'm truly impressed to the level of realism these guys are doing. This is simply the smoothest ADI I've ever seen for flight simulator, and having flown aboard a level D simulator, I can tell it just look the same. I sincerely can't tell the difference. Honestly, I'd think twice now before getting a new payware add-on if its glass cockpit is not up to this. Rest assured the Meridian is my next aircraft!

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Dave, the demo is at www.reality-xp.com for reality xp's customers only.Hope this helps!

these are my thoughts that I posted over on the Hanger Chat Forum...Is this stratagy for real????I'm sorry, I just have to say this.The product DEMO is available for existing customers ONLY??This is one of the most single bizarre marketing blunders I think I have ever heard. In fact, it really really turns me off to this XP group. I mean my god, I am not a customer, therefore I am not allowed to see the freakin DEMO of a product that will be available commercially in the future?does this make sense to anyone? I mean it, anyone...? This is to inspire me, a not yet customer to purchase from them?I'll say this, keep your products Reality, from someone who was seriously considering your up coming offerings (and existing ones for that matter)...you just cut me out of the loop, scratch one customer!

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I can't figure out their webpage. Just spent 5 minutes trying to find a pic.

Hi Mike,Reality XP is simply offering their existing customers a chance to look at the upcoming technology that they have invested and developed in and will be available in their future product line and the upcoming Meridian by F1.As a previous customer and "investor" if you will, I would be delighted to know that I would be given a first opportunity to see what was on the boards prior to release. If Reality chooses to release something as freeware, that is totally different than a demo version that is offered to its existing customers that have invested in their business.Please don

Guest Deeks

Mike S The product will be available in the Flight1 Meridian as well as, I believe, a Garmin GPS unit also by Reality. Sometime later Reality will offer a full featured Garmin unit. The demo you can't get is being licensed to 3rd parties only and is not being sold as an add-on gauge. To qoute from Reality's site:'As a warm thank you, we are glad to offer to our customers, and only to our customers, a preview of what Reality XP technology brings to your Flying XP rience!' This is not a marketing gimmic it's called 'Thanks' to those that have helped them get to where they are today. Did your mother ever tell you the story about the hen that asked for help to make bread and no one cared to help but when the bread was ready they all expected that they should get some. Reality is giving their supporters a taste of their progress and all others will see this when they buy a product using the said technology. The Slimline GPS/Radio Stack has been out for sometime but now you would not consider purchasing it because you can't see a demo of something you most likely will never be able to purchase directly from Reality?Membership has it's privilege's. If you act now you can get $10.00 off the Slimline units which make them an even better deal and then you can see the demo also.

??????????????I am not talking about a gauge that you give away, nor freeware, nor payware for that matter.Simply put, I feel it is an alienating stance.Better served would be some pics, or better yet, an .mpg or somthing that actually shows it in action. This could have been done in conjuction with your 'prior customer dowload'.I do still have the feeling that I am 'unworthy' to see what you want me to buy. However, I am equally balanced by your gracious and adult response to my 'upset' posting. That in itself is worth something of high value.Thank you for responding, I just felt I had to vent. I wont post on it again.Sincerly

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest Simpit

I see both points of view; however I also feel I was somewhat deceived by the headline on the Avsim front page not mentioning anything about the demo being for existing customers only.Derek