Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

I go away camping for 3 short days and .......

As if the learning curve of FS2002 hasn't been steep enough for me over the last 6 months !! This past couple of months I have been struggling to learn how to fly Oleksiy Frolovs' realistic Dash8-300 - then I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to figure out how to install and run Wazzup, Roger Wilco and Squarkbox -- and then I have been vaguely trying to figure out the VRF/IFR ATC procedures of every nation on earth (of course they are all different!!!)!!Now I get back home from a 3 day camping trip in the Oz outback and I find that the people who produced that great "fly by" programme (the one I said would be the most downloaded addon in Fsim history!! ) :) has produced something else that involves a concept called "HEAD LATENCY" This is all becoming just too much!! All I want to do is fly a little Cessna and land it :)BarryAs per Toms anchored post... this has been edited accoringlyAidi

Guest Jack

Look out, everyone!I think he's finally cracked.LOLJackD

LOL :-lol :-lol :-lolCessnas rule! :-beerchug

Guest Aidi

As Tom has stated in the anchored post at the top of this forum, I have edited the threads to that affect. In this particular instance, no harm was really done, but if were gonna play by the rules then accept what i have done.http://www.avsim.com/vfr_center/avsim_sig.jpg