Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Paris Charles de Gaulle scenery (Y. Mille): need help

Guest WorkingStiff

Luigi,The author forgot to include the texture in the file. If you go to the page where you downloaded the scenery and scroll to the bottom, you will see him mention the error and the texture is posted seperately.The direct link to the texture is http://fsfrance.free.fr/Fichiers/Texture_sol.zip

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi,thanks for answering.I have downloaded and added missing texture (texture sol.zip) file in CDG texture folder and later also in FS2002 main texture folder; this didn't help and that's because i'm posting here!Does the scenery works right on your PC? I also emailed the author and waiting for an answer to come.cheersLuigi ;-)

Guest WorkingStiff

Yes, it does work on my PC...I only added it to the CDG texture folder; not my main scenery folder.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Well,at this point i really do not know what to do....I tried adding the missing texture file both to RealCDGtexture and FS2002texture folder but it didn't help at all.Maybe the author should help me?ThanksLuigi ;-)

Guest WorkingStiff

Well...something is not installed correctly because when I go to RealCDG Terminal 1 Satellite 7 there is concrete all around me.To see the concrete from the top down view you need to adjust your zoom setting by using the + and - keys.Do you have all the Airport, Nova and other textures installed in your main texture folder?

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you for posting your shots.I have all texture sets installed in FS2002texture folder (NOVA, NOVAGOLD, AIRPORT ecc.).Anyway the missing texture, RealCDG_grnd.bmp (Terminal1 concrete) is listed inside realCDG_T1.bgl.I decompiled that file with BGLAnalyze and...; ----------------------------------------; Object # 3, offset: 0x7AD0 size: 412 bytes (0x019C) ;; Lat: 000531DD3h Lon: 001CEA79Eh; ----------------------------------------Area( 5 N49:00:55.91 E002:32:29.18 15 ) LayerCall( :L007AE6 62 ) Jump( : ):L007AE6 RefPoint( rel :L007C6A 0.25 N49:00:55.91 E002:32:29.18 V1= 15000 V2= 680 ) LoadBitmap( 0 5 00 0 0 0 realcdg_grnd.bmp ) Smoothing( 1 ) Points( 0 -1436 0 280 ; 0 -1310 0 -292 ; 1 -1076 0 -800 ; 2can you see? The texture file is correct!Why it doesn't display?????CheersLuigi ;-)

Guest WorkingStiff

Sorry I can't be more helpful but I'm out of ideas.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you my friend.I'm downloading again the scenery package and will reinstall it...Let's hope!cheersLuigi ;-)