Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Sorry Tom I posted on the wrong forum !!

I now see why my post was removed DUH ment to post over on the scenery foruum sorry! Dan

Dan 800X600 looks far better than 700 :-(Tom just to clarify I will sometimes add a picture for a background to a posting here.For instance I started a thread discussing the complexity of addons and referring to the Garmin430/530.To add a little flavour to the posting I placed a real world Seneca shot taken at FL190 showing the Garmin430/530 in operation.I presume that is okay as part of the forum topic ?Peter

>Dan >>800X600 looks far better than 700 :-( >>Tom just to clarify I will sometimes add a picture for a >background to a posting here. >>For instance I started a thread discussing the complexity of >addons and referring to the Garmin430/530. >>To add a little flavour to the posting I placed a real world >Seneca shot taken at FL190 showing the Garmin430/530 in >operation. >>I presume that is okay as part of the forum topic ? >Peter,I'd sure hope we're still able to post screenshots for the purpose you have described. I consider the "screenshot forum" as entertaining but more on the "make believe" side. A forum such as this, is a cross between virtual and real flight. It NEEDS pics to demonstrate what we're talking about! Although the topics and pics in the screenshot forum sometimes get serious, this is usually not the case. I rarely go there with the intention of informed and meaningful reading :)L.Adamson

Guest Frank Betts

Hmmm, I agree with you Mr L ;)

Absolutely. What we don't want to have happen, of course, is that this forum gets filled up with screen shots of the sim with no other purpose than showing the sim (i.e., what the screen shot forum is for). When an image (700 pixels please!) is inserted here to assist, explain or clarify, that's no problem. I do that myself, and so too does other staff.