Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kurt

Active Camera Pro 1.1 available (already updated !)

Guest Anticyclone

To all,After some suggestions and remarks we already decided to improve Active Camera Pro. The version 1.1 is available at www.anticyclone.be/active.html Yes, freeware developers can also provide a good support.Improvements : - a ground turbulence effect has been added (try it while rolling on the runway) - the head latency function has been improved (more natural head movement when turning). Now the virtual cockpit is panning slightly to the left/right. - key commands can be assigned via an editable .cfg file (Useful for Track IR users) - the red text wich appeared permanently in the upper right corner (VC mode) has been deleted Most of the Active Camera Pro features will be integrated to Wilco's A320 PIC and Airport 2002 (reply to many simmers who asked us via e-mail).Serge BAYE and Guillaume DARIERk.a.k

Guest Thomas K

A big thank you for the update, Serge, Guillaume and Andy. The head latency is fantastic and the ground turbulance effect is truly a dream come true!Thomas

Guest cwright

Daniel, I can hardly believe there's already an update with one feature I requested (configurable keys). Many, many thanks to Serge and Guillaume. I have a three button mouse, but I would also like a redefinable mouse look function. The reason is that the button on my normal mouse is stiff. I tried my old mouse and although it's far less stiff, having to press it all the time when panning is awkward and unnatural. My own preference would be a key command that toggles the effect on and off. But, no question, Active Camera is a terrific addon! It has my vote for best add-on of the year.... Best regards, Chris

Guest Kurt

-"I have a three button mouse, but I would also like a redefinable mouse look function. The reason is that the button on my normal mouse is stiff. I tried my old mouse and although it's far less stiff, having to press it all the time when panning is awkward and unnatural.-"In v1.1 it's already set up that way in the .cfg file (F12)ButtonClickLeft=MOUSE_BUTTON_0ButtonClickRight=MOUSE_BUTTON_1ToggleMouseLook=MOUSE_BUTTON_2,DOUBLEToggleMouseLook=F12Kurt M