Sign in to follow this  
Guest captainsim

Boeing 727 from Captain Sim!!

THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek

Guest A32X

WOW!!!! - I think that panel is better than Mr Goldings Preview.That looks stunning!

That does look nice. We'll have to see how it is on frame rates though.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/271397/MAlex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

It seems to be most complicated and amazing model ever made for MSFS. CaptSim as usal sets high standard.--visit www.vatsim.spb.ru

Drool!!! That's the most beautiful FS aircraft ever. Can't wait to get my hands on that.MK

Guest Twister

Holy macaroni !That is - BY FAR - the most beautiful panel ever produced in ANY pc- based flight sim ! The 2D and 3D views are absolutely amazing, stunning, wonderful...I'm running out of adequate adjectives to describe this masterpiece.I hope that this work of art is not too heavy on the frame rate...A thousand thanks to the Pogensky team for this admirable labour of love.Twister

Wow! :-eek Looks very promising! Would be very interesting to see the price for this Addon. Didn't find it on the sales page. Maybe I'm blind, but does anybody Know?Anyway, looks very cool!Toby :-kewl

it almost seems to good to be true!! im definately going to get this one.im a fs2k2 ga pilot but this will definately put me in the jets for sure!! oh man, just totally unreal!ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest Thomas K

FANTASTIC. If the screenshots are any indication, this will be one of the best airliner simulations ever created- right up there with 767PIC. I love the pilot's perspective and the amount of detail the team put in the 2D panels. The VC is also incredible. Now comes the question of readability of the gauges for those of us using a monitor resolution lower than 1600x1200.This one's definitely going to be a keeper even though I'm not a fan of the 727. Hopefully there's going to be an Airbus as good as this someday.Thomas

Guest Pabra

Man! That ain't a vc; that's an ac! (actual cockpit) Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The future looks ever brighter; super detailed ac and vc, active camera, fotoreal scenery (justflight)What else can we expect???

>That does look nice. We'll have to see how it is on frame >rates though. >>>http://www.airliners.net/open.file/271397/M >>Alex Christoff >N562Z >Minneapolis, MN >Thermobulb@aol.com My thoughts too. I hope someone from Captain Sim will let us know what frame rates are like and readability on less than 1600x1200 and on say a 17 inch monitor.Looks like this one will beat the 767PIC for lovers of systems simulations.