Sign in to follow this  
pacosancas

Throttle Help

Hey guys,Just got my PFC Throttles today (Turbo Prop, 2-engine jet/4-engine jet)!! :-jumpy Thanks Ralph! After going through the PFC.DLL setup, loading Flight Sim, and calibrating the throttles as per Pete's instructions, it appears that the throttles do not work for the new Dash 8-300 by Oleksiy Frolov, and somewhat work on the ATR 42-500 by F. S

Hi,The ATR42-500, same as the ATR72-500, has condition levers with only four positions: Full rpm, Auto rpm, Featther and Fuel Shutoff. By default, when the plane is loaded, it goes into auto mode, and this makes it impossible to manually control the rpm. You can place the condition levers in the throttle panel in "FTR" position. This will bypass the automation and let you manually contorl the prop rpm, as if it was an ATR42-300. Please note that the levers in the throttle panel will not follow the movement of your PFC levers: as this is not a feature of the real plane, I did not program this functionality in them. If you dislike this behaviour and have some panel-buillding skills, my ATR42-300 has a throttle gauge which is visually almost equal to the -500, but don't have any auto rpm position, only manual mode (but I have not tested it with this plane, don't even know if it wil work).I hope this will solve your problem with the ATR.Pacosailplane.jpgStultorum numerus infinitus est.SBB_sanchez.JPG