Sign in to follow this  
Guest guyjr

Magnifique, Mike Stone!!!

Guest Dominik Mann

Just wanted to post a big public THANK YOU for that beautiful Caravelle of yours! :D Toss in Benoit Gaurant's panel and a set of Spey sounds (anyone know of some Avon sounds, which might be more appropriate?) PLUS the improved reflective textures, and you got a killer package!BTW, Mike, I did some CFG file editing and added a smoke system...looks best with the smoke effect for the Project Freeware BAC 1-11, IMO.Cheers,

Guest Twister

Hi,The Caravelle is a beautiful aircraft indeed - I thought that Benoit's panel was not compatible with FS2K2...do you know something we don't ?CheersTwister

Guest Dominik Mann

Hmmm...I installed the panel (plus the patch Benoit released later on) as it was, and as far as I tried it so far, it seems to be working just fine. Do you know what the reports about incompability were about?

Hi,I am flying the Caravelle as I write this, using the great Benoit's panel. The only things that did not work for me, were the radios, so I replaced COM1, NAV1, NAV2, ADF and XPDR gauges with those from the equally magnificent BAC 1-11 panel by Paul Golding.Oh and the radio section in aircraft.cfg should look like this:{Radios} :)P.S.: I've been away for too long, RL is simply too demanding this year. But now and then, I do grab a moment or two to fly a bit...JureBush Flying Unlimited]"At home in the wild"[/i

Guest guyjr

Ditto here, although hitting shift-9 crashed FS2K2. I think that's the starter panel. No big deal, I usually use ctrl-e to start engines anyway.The panel looks gorgeous, just make sure to drag the outside window down a bit to fill in the dark portion on the left side of the panel. I'm using sounds I found on Google. Just search for "spey sounds" and download the first hit it gives you.