Sign in to follow this  
KevinAu

ProjectAI Southwest Airlines Installer Ready

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

:-cool :-cool :-cool :-cool :-cool :-cool :-cool Thank you very much for your precious/hard work! Downloading at once.BTW do PAI people sleep from time to time? Take a break and relax ;-):-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpycheersLuigi

Guest mikehaska

Well, I just recently installed your packages, and I have to say: :-eekThank you to you and your team for all your hard work. Can't wait for the Air Canada pack!

Of all the downloads crammed onto my D: drive, I can say with much certainty that none have given a greater sense of realism than the Project AI airlines I've installed. What a difference to start up at O'Hare and be surrounded by United Jets on the C: Concourse. Now, if we could get Continnetal and AA to go with the SW, things would be too cool for words. Well done and please keep up the good work. It is appreciated here in Napa, CA. Colin

Guest abent

PAI is fantastic! That's why I made a $$$ donation to this very worthy project.Also looking forward a great deal to Air Canada!Adam

Guest RiddlePilot

If you're pretty savvy with doing it the manual way, you can download the AA plans and fleet from the un-official files section. DFW is now jammed packed with them on my system.

Guest Stamatis

What can we say Frank?THANK YOU PAI, is all that comes to mind. What you guys are doing for all of us is one of the best enhancements in getting our flight sim xperience even closer to "as real as it gets".Stamatis

Guest frankcubillos

I just try to manage things, the real thanks goes to all the modelers, painters, schedulers, beta testers and the installer crew. It gets hectic but it's a blast to do. At PAI we're all a bunch of AI addicts, hi my name is Frank I'm a PAI addict! :-)http://projectai.com/images/frankpai.jpg

Maybe someone can help me here...I downloaded and installed the PAI base models for the first time last night and then preceeded to install southwest and midwest 737 models...I checked the Fs2k2 aircraft folder and they were all there...However, when I opened flightsim, I could not locate any of the aircrafts at all...Is there something that I'm missing?...Please helpTroy

If memory serves, MS left out the wav files for Southwest. Is there some way to correct this? Thanks!David

Guest Stamatis

Check the appropriate aircraft.cfg files and make sure that the numbering, where x is a number, is sequential, starting from 0, then 1, 2 and so on.I believe the auto-installer has mixed up things in this regard.Stamatis

Download EditVoicepack by Lars Moeller. Southwest and a bunch of other airlines are available with the program. It allows user creation of callsigns and the dowloading of callsigns created by others. Callsigns are no longer a limiting factor in msfs.

Ok..I checked the numbering of the ...they all seem to be in order..The only noticeable difference is that all the were located at the bottom of the .cfg....I moved them to the top and there still were no change...Can't quite figure it out...Thanks for your help thoughTroy

Guest Maul

I'm having trouble finding those American Airlines flightplans and fleet files on the PAI unofficial download section. Do you have any direct links that I don't know about. Let me know, thanks.MaulWho Wants To Fly The Big Jets In & Out Of Chicago O'Hare...I DO! :-wave