Sign in to follow this  

The strangest thing happened

Just before landing my Project Opensky 777 on to the runway, I think I must have missed the altimiter setting giving to me by tower. Well You can imagine what happened then..Yep! my front gear buried itself into the runway. Although not a crash, I saw myself breaking down the runway on my nose.... Anyways, when I came to a complete stop and then tried to power up again, the wings did something really kool that I have never seen in mid flight before...they began flapping like birds,just as they would in real life when flying thru turbulence...So. I'm thinking, if they can do that on the ground, why haven't I seen this in mid flight...Maybe this is something the POSKY guys can answer..However, an explanantion from any sim expert would be greatly appreciated...In short,I think this would be a very valuable additionThanks...Troy

posky has some planes with bending whing when you take off you will see the wings lift up. pretty cool effect.

Their 777 only has two wing bend positions I think, their newer aircraft actually have "bouncing" wings...Kitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)