Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maul

AI Traffic Mover Help

Guest Maul

Hi all,Just downloaded AI Traffic Mover and have been tinkering with it a bit. I also installed a KATL afcad file which has three overlays. I'm pretty new to the overlay feature and am having a bit of trouble with it. Here's my dilemma:I have 3 overlays, one for GA traffic, one for Props and one for Commercial Jet traffic. So how do I move the three catergories to their respective spots?Is there some button or menu I'm totally missing? If someone would be willing to write me a quick tutorial about how to send traffic to certain overlays, I'd be really grateful. These overlays seem to be setting a new trend at airports in FS so I may as well get in on it. Thanks in advance.MaulWho Wants To Fly The Big Jets In & Out Of Chicago O'Hare...I DO! :-wave

Guest rbbarker

Maul, You may be referring to my AFCAD file. If that's the case, you can contact me at checklistfeedback@houston.rr.com and I will help you personally. By the way, a Version 2 of that file will be out in a week or so if you want to wait for it. It should get your frame rates up a bit. I just fininshed KORD Version 2 and it should be out tomorrow. Cheers.Boyd BarkerSenior Command CaptainBOS Hub ManagerWestWind AirlinesTry my DF737 Checklist at http://home.houston.rr.com/checklist/checklist.html

Guest Maul

Wow Boyd!You sure did get that O'Hare file done quick, kudos to you. If you could, I'd be grateful if you could email it to me when you get it finished (etmaul02@msn.com.) I'm really looking forward to it, thanks!MaulWho Wants To Fly The Big Jets In & Out Of Chicago O'Hare...I DO! :-wave