Sign in to follow this  
Guest drobson

Attention DC-3 Lovers and Users of ACLoader

Guest Heather 636

I have just uploaded a package of three distinct data and seat-map files for the DC-3 to be used with Scott Campbell's AC Loader and Revenue Generator program.His program is freeware and available right here at AVSIM at:http://avsim.com/flightdeck/acloader.htmlThese three files consist of two different passenger configurations, one with fourteen seats as used with DC-3 Airways and another with 28 seats. the third file is for a cargo version.Just uploaded them so be patient. They should be up after while.Cheers!HeatherNOTE: I just made some last minute changes in the data files regarding fuel consumption during a climb or descent and uploaded them. Please be sure to download zipfile: ACL-DC3-2Sorry about that.Heather

Heather, Thanks for this. You are the most wonderfullest person! :)

Guest drobson

Looks like they've lightened up the load for the ol' Gooney, huh? Years ago, when I worked for Frontier, our 3s handled 21 and 23 passengers, depending on whether it was the normal 3, or the Military C-47 version. Max gross weight was standard on all of them at 25,346.We had one C-47 that was few inches longer than when it left the factory due to it being used as a glider tow plane during the war.I'd like to see one painted up in Frontiers' colors, but I can't seem to find anyone to do it. Not many photos available any more to work off of, but I do have access to a few.Darrell