Sign in to follow this  

Active Camera pro 1.1 (corrected version) has gone comp

I am not sure what is wrong but the latest version of Active Camera pro 1.1 (corrected version) has gone completely crazy! I think 1.1 there are 2 versions. 1.1 and a corrected version. I am talking of the latest version. Once I play around with the external pilot view and have a walk around and at one point it refused to stop and continued walking. Then I tried to switch off the external pilot view and allow only the internal pilot view and the program refused to do that either and I was unable get into the virtual cockpit.Shri.

Be patient. There were a few problems, perhaps "fixed" too fast over the week-end, by the creators, who probably work somewhere else during the week. It'll be fixed. And it's a major add-on totally worth following.

Guest Anticyclone

Shri,The add-on is not becoming crazy but I think you made a mistake and did not read the instructions carefully : As explained :"(Num keypads 8, 2, 6, or 4 shifted allow the user to run instead of walking). To stop running you have to release the shift BEFORE the num keypad. In case it happens again, you can easily stop the "pilot" by pressing and releasing the walk key again."SergeAntiCyclone