Sign in to follow this  

767 range

Hi all!Would anyone be so kind as to give me ballpark range figures in Nm for:B767-200B767-200ERB767-300ERI know it depends on many things. That's why I said ballpark.Many thanks in advance!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I'm not so sure about them, but I've heard a 777 can fly from New York to Honolulu non-stop (I've tried that route before in FS2002).

Thanks for the link.The reason I posted was that having already checked www.boeing.com I couldn't find the answer. They give figures for the 767-400ER only. As for 777s, thanks, but it is a different aircraft.Anyone?Best regards!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Gavin,Believe it or not if you go to www.lot.com and then to "Corporate Information", then "Planes" and then "details" you will get all the info you want on the types of airplanes LOT flies. And they have both 767-200 & 300 ER.How is the weather in Warsaw these days ?See you,Michael J.

Guest Scott Campbell

Gavin,Actually, if you go to the specs page, then range charts, it gives the ranges for the -200er, -300er and -400er.Click Technical Specs, Range Charts, Full passenger payloads, pick a city, and viola.[cneter]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/temp/767range.jpg[/center]Click the plane you want the range for and it'll draw it.

Guest Jaaky

I've heard that the longest existing route for the B767-300ER is between Toronto (or was it Montreal???) and Cairo.

That page http://www.boeing.com/commercial/767family/technical.html gives the following figures767-200ER 6,600 nm (12,220 km)767-300ER 6,105 nm (11,305 km)767-400ER 5,645 nm (10,450 km)767-300 Freighter 3,270 nm (6,056 km)What I didn't find was information on 767-200 and 767-300.Kitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)

Okay, approximate figures (not official)767-200 2,200 nm767-300 1,737 nmKitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)

EveryoneThanks very much!!!!!!!MichalZimno juz jest nestety :-(Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Hi Kitty,Those figures do surpirse me, the ER version triples the range of the 'standard' versions!I'm not disputing the figures, just surpirsed at the difference.Rgds

Kitty,these ranges for the 767-200 and the 767-300 can't be right. They are much too short.Wolfgang

Guest Scott Campbell

Kitty,2,200 nm wouldn't even cross the United States. I copied the original Boeing 767 pages way back when and have the numbers:767-200Maximum Range 6,615 nautical miles (12,250 km)Typical city pairs: New York-Beijing767-300Maximum Range 6,115 nautical miles (11,320 km)Typical city pairs: Frankfurt-Los Angeles These should also be in Jane's.

I have heard that the longest flight actually made by a 767 was Seattle-Madagascar delivery flight.Michael J.