Sign in to follow this  
Guest MikePutnam

VA Registry

Guest jonf

The VA Registry link here at AVSim.com has been "Coming Soon" for quite a few years now. My I suggest changing your VA Registry link to go to http://www.vaconnection.tk ? It's the largest and most popular VA registry online and I'm sure a lot of VA users here would love to see your VA Registry link finally working.

Hello, anyone???I gotta admit...the response from AVSim concerning their VA registry has been abysmal. 2 years ago I wrote Mike Putnam a number of times about this issue and never got a single reply. Last year I wrote Tom Allensworth about this issue a few times and also never got any reply. It would be nice if at least one person from AVSim acknoledged just one of my messages/emails.

I'll make sure we look into this, I also noticed it was there for a long time..Regards,

Guest MikePutnam

My apologies for not getting back to you. I searched through my email and I didn't see any from you, but that certainly doesn't mean that you didn't send anything.The VA Registry project has started and stopped many times since I started to re-write it. Real world and other commitments here at AVSIM haven't allowed me to make much progress on it. Now that I am re-focusing my efforts on the tech/coding side of AVSIM, hopefully I'll have time to go back and finish it. Until then, I will go in and change the page on the VA World side when I am able.Again, my apologies for the non-communcation.Regards,Mike PutnamSenior DeveloperAVSIM Online!