Sign in to follow this  
Guest John_Hirsch

POSKY CRJ (NWA) Gauge Error

When loading CRJ, message about 3rd party software not compatiblewith FS2002, involving 'crj.gpws.GAU' file. What is the fix ?Thanks

Guest John_Hirsch

Jack,The fix is to add this section to your FS2002.cfg file: <---- Use bracketsGaugescrj.gpws.gau=1and all should be well.

Does anybody else notice that the panel seems to be elongated in the vertical direction - I am running my full screen mode at 1024x768Barry

Thanks, John. The error message is gone.Now could you tell me how to activate the MFDs ? They're blank and I can't find a switch.Jack

Barry, yes...particularly in the directional indicator in the left panel. Also running at 1024x768.

Guest John_Hirsch

Jack, I'm sorry that I cannot help you with this problem, I don't use the panel that you use.You might, however, try looking in the panel.cfg file for an entry with the word 'avionics' in a gauge to see if there is, in fact, an avionics switch on the panel for you to activate.Perhaps another simmer can be of further assistance.Happy flying!