Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

FSW: Fs Sky World Se Preview

Hi, FSW: Fs Sky World Se Previewhttp://fsw.simflight.com/FSKSE.htmlFSW' Fs Sky World SE Insiderhttp://fsw.simflight.com/FsIns.htmlPs: Some thunder have been improved on the top of the anvil to remove the small point.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Eric

WOWWWWWWWW :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWALL CLOUDS ARE INCREDIBLE, THE BEST CLOUDS I have seen to date and BETTER THAN CFS3!!!!:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Wow, that presentation is kinda fast, but COOOOL!!! :-eek :-hahLookin forward to its releaseEtienne :-wave

Chris,Simply incredible. Thanks for investing so much into this hobby and community. It looks like a staggering amount of work went into creating those clouds; it's nearly as staggering that you're amking them available to simmers for free. May you receive far more in your life than you are giving away.Jesse

Guest Frank Betts

There's no way you should be putting out mennacing looking clouds like that! I'd be to intimidated to fly in that stuff ;)

I've tried viewing the pg, with no success. I can only guess that it's a FLASH animation or something similar which require an additional program.Chris can you point me in the right direction where i can retrieve a file/program that will allow me to view your site?CheersWill

Guest KenG

The music on some of those flash animations (anvil clouds especially) is very effective. From a real world standpoint, I would NEVER fly anywhere near some of those things.As always, the clouds look amazing. A truly excellent product once again. I cannot wait for the release.

Guest Pabra

Those t-storm clouds REALLY LOOK SCARY!!Last one looks like a twister could form any time.Avoid at any cost.Absolutely stunning!

hi:-jumpy AMAZING THE BEST CLOUD I have never seen :-jumpyMartin

Guest KenG

And if you want to have your breath taken away even more, look at the VSky section under Cool Shots. Truly amazing. The sky colors are perfect.

Guest gasebah

Fantastic. Incredible.Give it to me pleeeeze.Alex