Sign in to follow this  
spotlope

How many of you want ActiveSky compatible With FSkyWorl

A YES vote please Chris, and thank you for your great contribution to flight simming.Much appreciated.

Guest HeavyFan

HEy Chris, How about making it Compatible with FS MEteo! AS I use this than those freeware programs, would be great if you made it compatible with both to make us both happy!! MIKE-:)

Please Chris!!! YES !!!!!!!!! Make them compatible (ActiveSky with FSky) :-coolThanks a lot !!!Gabriel.

Guest Heather 636

Most definitely, YES!Flying in a virtual sky without your clouds is like food without seasoning.Thanks!Heather

Hi Chris, I guess there are a few who are interested!So that everyone knows, ActiveSky already is compatible with FS Sky World and will work excellently along side of it. The extra compatibility/integration we are talking about includes the ability of ActiveSky to force the FS Sky World cloud set depending on processed weather conditions, so that you will see the most appropriate cloud graphics for that kind of weather. Basically this adds more intelligent handling of the 'random install' feature already present in FS Sky World. I have already tested some of these ideas and it is pretty darn cool! You get to see SO MANY DIFFERENT CLOUD TYPES in a single flight, and with a little bit of coding, they will be fairly accurate cloud types for the conditions!-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest C17SimGuy

Hot Dang! Emphatic "YES PLEASE" from me!BTW, FSW SE looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!Highest Regards,-drew-P.S. As an aerospace engineer with a minor in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, I'd have to simply say: MS clouds=BAD! FSW clouds=AWESOME!:7

ChrisWith all these weather generators I am getting confused :-( I just purchased the Weather centre pro.As your clouds will be my main goal I will have to get whatever works with your clouds.Has Weather centre Pro been a wasted purchase for me :-( ?Peter

Guest dek

I take it that your question is a joke???? Ha!(answer = obviously yes)thanx dek

Count me in with a "yes" vote. In fact, I'd buy/install whatever weather software was available, even if it's only feature was compatability with FS Sky World SE.Jesse