Sign in to follow this  
Guest rogue1

Better yoke and pedals?

Is there a company out there somewhere that makes a very good yoke and pedals set? I have the CH Products yoke and pedals, but fine them kinda cheap feeling. They do add a lot over joysticks, but I would really like something that's high quality made. To give a comparison I used to drive racing sims a lot (before I found FS 2002) I had tried a couple of the plastic steering wheels and pedals, but either they broke or just didn't feel right. I ordered a TSW wheel (they are hand made and very strong and heavy duty) it really added sooooo much to my racing that I could never go back to the plastic ones again. If there are some companys out there could you please give me some links. Thanks guysgals for any replys.:-yellow1 :-yellow1 Jeff :-yellow1 :-yellow1

Guest rogue1

I have an old set of AETI yoke/throttle/pedals. They use the soundcard gameport. They are absolutely fantastic. You can check at http://simpilot.com/ as they are now VMAX products that are USB compatible.Jim

Thanks for the reply Jim, I'm off to take a look.:-yellow1 :-yellow1 Jeff :-yellow1 :-yellow1

If I'm not mistaken, they're manufactured by PFC (www.flypfc.com).Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

Guest rogue1

That would be them. I got my for my b'day a few years back and they were purchased through AETI and have their logo on them. Either the VMAX or PFC units are a great addition. Nice and heavy, with good feel. I've added some dive weights on my pedals to keep them where I put them.Jim