Sign in to follow this  
Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

German Airports series - white textures at the ground

Hi everybody,I've got a problem : I've got the three German Airports series : German Airports 1, German Airports 2 and German Airports 3.All these files are compatible with FS2002 and no patch was added.The problem is that at every airport, the ground is WHITE !I think one or several texture(s) is (are) missing but I don't know which ones (grass, concrete, earth-like textures, ...) Here is a screenshot taken at EDDK - Bonn-Cologne (German Airports 2) :http://damien.brunet1.free.fr/Divers/EDDK.jpgCould you help me ? Thank you !Damien BRUNET (LFQQ)e-mail : udb@fr.stUDB, L'Univers de Damien BRUNEThttp://www.udb.fr.st/

Guest Pabra

It looks like a compatibility problem to me.There are specific fs8 bgl files included inthe upgrade. Without these my ground textures dissapear also. I think they are the flattenbgl. Hope this helps.

Damien,look in your FS2002 folders for the following textures (since you've installed it, they should be somewhere since they weren't part of a patch):128B2FA1.BMP 128B2HW1.BMP 128B2SP1.BMP 128B2SU1.BMP 128B2WI1.BMP 134B2FA1.BMP 134B2HW1.BMP 134B2SP1.BMP 134B2SU1.BMP 134B2WI1.BMP 011b2fa1.bmp 011b2hw1.bmp 011b2sp1.bmp 011b2su1.bmp I had this problem a while ago. Just a shame I don't remember anymore where I copied/pasted them to/from. Look in your fs2002/texture folder, if they're in there just copy them into the GAP/texture folder or if they're in the GAP/texture folder, copy them into the fs2002/texture folder.I hope this makes sense, just copy them into the folder (either FS2002/texture or GAP/texture) where they're not currently located.Hope this helps,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

This works for all German airports or only EDKK. Cuz my EDDF and Dusseldorf have this same problem.

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Yeap, had the same problem until I installed a patch (I don't remember which) in a different folder outside FS and observer what it installed.The mentioned above textures were unzipped into the default texture folder of FS2002... So I copied them to the texture folder and everything works fine now.And, yes, this fixes all the airports, not only EDDK.Cheers,George DorkofikisAthens, Greece