Sign in to follow this  

Making a Video

Guest TerryT

Is there any way that the "instant replay" or "make a Video" in FS2002 can be sent to someone that "Does Not" have FS2002 on their computer?Terry

Hi Terry,Unfortunately not. The instant replay and make a video are playable only within Flightsim. I've video taped my monitor with a camcorder while flying a few times then converted that to an MPEG movie to send to someone and that worked out fine. Now I have a VCR hooked right up to my video card so I can record directly to tape :-) Call me crazy!!Mikehttp://www.members.shaw.ca/madamo/boeingsig.jpg

If (That is IF) you have a video card with an s-video out, simply run a connector from the s-video to your VCR video in, then connect the VCR to a T.V. Select T.V. (out) from your video card settings and your T.V. will then become the monitor. Run FS2K2 and hit record on your VCR and watch and fly thru your T.V. Also run a sound connector from your sound card to the VCR input for audio and you will have all the sound too.If you want to polish your video you will need video capture software to import it to a good editing software. I use Adobe Premier to make the end result videos or if you have Xp you can use MS movie maker.Hope this helps you.Ed