Sign in to follow this  
lcseale53

If Anyone's Interested in Another CRJ Panel.....

Thanks Barry,I just heard from Marco Spada (who also has a panel out with Chris' bitmap), and he assured me that if it remains freeware, and due credit is given, then all is fine.After a few errands this morning I'll try and upload this thing.Leon

Leon,That is EXCELLENT news! Looking forward to being able to use that panel.Thanks for the time and effort it took to make it and get it uploaded. I think I can safely say that all of us simmer's out here really appreciate it!Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Guest eko

Leon,If you want to have all the buttons on the overhead be the same style (or if you want more options) check out my CPT Toggles/Switches collection.File Library: cptts1.1.zipFrom the readme:"This is a comprehensive set of 13 XML Multi-Gauges with switches and panel toggle buttons for panel designers and advanced users. It includes the updated cpt.icons.cab gauge, which has button toggles for 21 different panel idents, including all the default idents. 12 gauges which cover just about every single switch option available in FS2002. Each gauge performs all the same functions, but has a different switch bitmap. Transparent versions of all the toggles and switches are also included."Thanks for the kind words on the Radar Gauge, Eric did all the work, I just created a "presentable" package and bitmap for his fabulous coding skills. :-)Also, I noticed you are using the default bitmap that was included in the radar package, I could create a "Honeywell" bitmap for the radar gauge, for your panel, that would blend seamlessly into it. All I would need is the bitmap for your panel, which I can get when I download it. :-)BTW - eko = JorgeHehe.http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?SendImage=13244

Jorge,Thanks, I certainly will investigate an update with the cpt.icons.cab gauges. I actually included the archive that you and Eric released containing the cab files as the package was simply too good to break up, serious users need those files anyway. And as for me, I'm way back on the learning curve at this point, so I really appreciate the help and advice coming my way.And yes, a matching Honeywell bitmap for the panel would be GREAT! If you have the time please do so and we can incorporate it any way you see fit. Thanks again.I'm off to try and upload now - never done that before either - so we'll see what happens. It's my intent to upload it as lscrjpnl.zip.Leon

File's in the library as lscrjpnl_105653.zip. Not sure where the _105653 came from, but that's how it is showing up at the moment.Leon

Can somebody tell me where I can get the POSKY CRJ-200 from -- there are plenty of repaints but I can't find the original model -- it doesn't even seem to be at the POSKY website.I did have it after I downloaded the Northwest "package" -- but something was wrong with that package and I deleted it. Thanks Barry

Barry,Try oscr2comairnoc.zip in the library here. There is also a texture fix, and its listed at the download site as well.Leon