Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

BFU Beech 18 Texture Uploaded to Library

Guest Heather 636

Available soon, I have just uploaded two sets of Bush Flying Unlimited textures for Fred Choate's Beech-18's.One set is for his older model float version and the other set is for his newer float/wheeled, cargo/passenger Beech-18 package.Each download also contains two sets of textures. One is in a DXT1 format and the other is in 32 bit 888-8 format. The 32 bit is a higher resolution and I have had no problem running them with my lower-end system of a PII 800mhz, with MX400 64 meg video card.I received permission to do these repaints from both Fred and Greg Pepper at about the same time. Therefore, watch for my soon to be released BFU repaint of Greg Pepper's beautiful Beech-18 Super "G"Hope you enjoy these.Cheers!HeatherFred's Older Model

Fred's Land/Float, Cargo/Passenger Model

Beautiful paint job, Heather!Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums Moderator[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#540000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

Guest SD Sim

How can you do this to me Heather? ;) Just when I thought my hangar was in great shape, along comes something else I just have to have. I guess that's what keeps life interesting.

Guest Heather 636

Well, be sure to leave some room David. You know how we women are. I'll just be turning right around and doing it to you again.(Wait until you see the Beech-18 I'm doing now in GMAX. Greg Pepper's Super G).Cheers darling!Heather