Sign in to follow this  
Guest odog

"Fly to Hawai 2002 "Warning!!!.

I think that the software package" Fly to Hawai 2002" (47,50 euro's)is the worst softawre i bought(unfortunately). First of all and most important is that the DC-10 flightmodel the same is as the one from the freeware flight group. This model is an Fs2000 upgraded model with no working trustreversers, no tiltling boogies and very bad old textures. Another coincedence is that they give you the millitary KC-10 which was one of the first Freeware Flight Group releases for FS2002!. There is no scenery of Hawai, how stupid and cheap!. The panel of the" Fly to hawai" DC-10 is also very cheap one with no FMC and you can find one probably of the same quality on a freeware website. In my opinion is the whole package availeble as freeware, so this package is a big farce and the makers or the ones who put this product together should deserve in my opinion not a cent. Nobody wants a product only for the atc!.So decide for your self, but in my opinion you should be aware!

I personally dont buy products for FS2002 that were originally designed for FS2000 even if they were upgraded. Its sad that payware companies these days sell almost anything and in my opinion the 47

Not to defend the product (I won't buy it), but the DC-10 does not have tilting bogies or an FMC.

BobK

Guest odog

How about this...If you feel like throwing money around...Pick your favorite freeware designer, and send it to them as a gift for hundreds of hours of work, and for having to answer to the rivet counters. I dont know if its legal, but I feel like there are people around here who deserve more credit.If you payware guys would turn and look over your shoulder...yeah, thats the freeware guys, getting ready to pass your butt up!Keep it up my friends!I continue to be amazed at the quality in this library.Long Live Freeware!!!!odog