Sign in to follow this  

fs2k2 qts

hello alli have encountered a problem with an american 727-200 i downloaded ,done by the following desingers.model by Gary Carlson/Kevin Trinkle.airfile by Everardo Diaz .airfileand aircraft.cfg modifications by Charles Fox.whenever i change the fuel quantity of the plane i get an error and fs2k2 ceases.the error is 0028.619520C9 VXD DSOUND03 10001099.I AM FOXED PLEASE HELP.another one.in fs2k the image files of different views ,that is the views when using the num lock keypad to view left ,left back back etc etc ....,were in the aircraft folder .one could view them using paintbrush.however i can not find the files in fs2k2 .does anyone know where they are??thnk u very muchkunal