Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

About aircraft requests

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, just a general statement. Please be patient when requesting that I make an aircraft. Sometimes I get notes like "You said you were going to do an XXXXXX, I haven't seen it yet, when are you going to do it". Keep in mind that I get a LOT of requests. I've fielded probably 20-30 this week alone and have several hundred backlogged. And my priorities change from week to week depending on what I'm getting hte most requests for, and what I feel like doing. Patience folks, I'm turning the crank as fast as I can.Mike Stone

Gday Mike, Firstly Id like to say thanks for the great aircraft your making, and although I havent mastered the aircraft designing business yet, I reckon theses people whinging about where a certain aircraft is then maybe they should start learning to do it themselves. You just keep on your merry way and keep up the great work mate. Im ready for your next one whatever it may be. Have a good one.CheersDave

Guest Dakota

So Mike,Where is the 757, 727, not too mention the Carravelle you promised us? Huh? When you going to produce something dude?Thanks for all the planes you have done Steve.

Guest Heather 636

Move to the beat of your own drum darlin'Don't let 'em pressure you hun.This gal is patient.Cheers!Heather

Guest Grey_Wolf

As anoying as inpatience can be, it can also be considered a compliment. We LOVE your work and want more from you, because your great at what you do!!some people can never be happy, just do what you do best and dont let the fun of it be stolen from youHaving FunGrey_Wolf

Guest eko

Mike, you do what every gash darn floats your boat, period. :-)NEVER, EVER, make a plane you don't really want to just because you fell "obligated" to do so. BALONEY!I may be a silent majority when I say this, but I hope not.