Sign in to follow this  

Active Camera Pro 1.3 uploaded to the AVSIM file libra

Guest Anticyclone

Mikk,We replied you per e-mail on October 9th at 10.20 PM. Here is the answer : ------------------------------Mike,Perhaps your crash is coming from the default start situation. When starting or leaving FS did you have the external pilot view enabled ? Try this : - remove AC Pro module (we guess it is already done)- remove FS2002.cfg so FS will create a new config file- launch FS 2002- then install AC Pro (dll into the modules folder, .cfg in the main FS directory)- test if still crashing Keep in touch with us. ------------------------------Serge and GuillaumeAntiCyclone

Guest Anticyclone

Questions to CVEP : - Did you enabled the Internal Pilot View ?- If yes is the activecamerapro.cfg installed in the MAIN FS directory ?- Which mouse model do you use ?Serge and GuillaumeAntiCyclone

Guest HeavyFan

Yeah I agree!! It Would be an AWESOME tool to keep the wing Views working when the plane is in flight!! How about it Author of this great utility! PLEASE make this work in flight!! Kepp it up MIKE-:)

"....to be able to somehow lock the external view and have it stay in that same position..." I thought of the same idea with the wing views... That'd be quite a feat!

I have a little suggestion, if possible to do: I liked the v1.0 head latency. I find that it was more realistic to me. Is it possible to have a check box to enable the "original" head latency feature? Please!! :-)ActiveCamera Pro is an every simmer