Sign in to follow this  

Help I need AI F27 for 2002Pro

Im desperately seeking an Fokker F27 that works as AI for 2002. At least one that I can see wheels and props with. If anyone knows where please let me know as Ive almost searched the whole web and Im getting old waiting for one.CheersDave

Hey DaveSo far i now there are only Fokker 50 in Gmax that works fine in AI.In the libery are plenty Fokker 50 the Fokker 50 look very well on a F27 except the propeller and a little details. Jan EHAM

Thx Jan. I got the F50 already. Looks great too but "sigh" I wish i knew how to make Aircraft. lol. I cant wait for the F27 & F28 that work in AI. Theres nothing like the old graceful birds. Cheers mate

DaveYou could try the F27_PA.zip. I have been trying to find an up to date model myself, and have been experimenting with this one.RegardsDavid

Cheers Dave. I downloaded it but cant seem to get it working in 2002 for some reason. It says its 3rd party software error. Bugger ill play around with it and see how i go.lol Hopefully well get an updated F27 soon. Cheers