Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

FS2002 Timezones

Guest kurtj

I was wondering since I had to reinstalled FS2002 within the past month, I was flying in Europe and I noticed the time doesn't change between London Heathrow and Amsterdam Schipol or Paris Charles De Gaulle. I really don't remember if there was a problem with the timezones before. Can someone tell me if they are having the same problem? It should be 1hr difference. Also Rome, Frankfurt don't seem to change ethier. I also downloaded the timezone corrections and installed them into fs2002, still no difference. I would like to know if there is a problem with my new installation or if it is just a bug within the program.Thank You,Kurt

I too have noticed this, particularily when flying between London/Paris/Amsterdam. However i have no solution for your problem.In fact i only have another question. With the default 747 panel, there is a clock included that displays GMT. However, when in London, there is still a difference between the display on this clock and the local time (which is displayed when one moves thier mouse over the clock face). If Greenwich is in London, Why is there a difference?RegardsAir_tink

Guest jase439

There's a fix for world time zones over at FLIGHTSIM.COM. I don't recall the exact name of the file, but I think if you search for "Time Zone" under FS2000 scenery you'll find it.J

This may not be correct, but I wonder if they're modeling daylight savings time. Since it can get the time from your computer, and since the computer does implement DST, I wonder if that's the difference. Dave

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library