Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

You know you've been flightsimming too much if...

you know you have been siming to much when you start driving your car at 10 miles an hour and pretend you are taxiing.you know you have been siming to much when you keep your hand on the gear shift pretending it's a throttle.you know you have been siming to much when you wish those bumps in the roads do existe in flight simulation.Good Post We Should Keep On Going With This One.

Guest Howard

You lift the handbrake approaching hill, thinking its the Collective.....

Guest Dakota

-When your computer, software, hardware and addons have cost you more then you spent on your car.-When buying a new home, your first critria is, where will I put my cockpit and is it located within 3 miles of a node for DSL. Everything else seems trivial.-You refer to the garage as your hanger.-The new paint job on your car, you refer to as a new texture.-You refer to the front seats of your car as "The Flight Deck"-You have a sign on the door to your computer room that says "Watch out for low flying aircraft"-You look outside and say, Wow the trees are turning color just like the ones in Flightsim. -You logon to AVSIM once every hour.

While your wife is giving you those instructions, you keep reaching for the '~' key to close the ATC dialog box to make her go away.AdrianOcala, Florida

Wohohooooo... Must be the very BEST post I've seen for a long time...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolI'm sorry I currently do not have such a great idea... *:-*... but anyways, keep it UP!!! :-hahEtienne :-wave

Guest dpc

Not funny. Just sad but true....When you're flying home on a business trip and you take mental notes of the airport, taxiing, departure rwy and the approach into your local airport so that you can simulate it when you get home.

Guest RiddlePilot

I've done it! It seems that every time I take a real flight I just want to go home and do it on FS. Just the other day I flew from MoBay Jamaica to Charlotte in an A321 just like I did this summer. Exactly the same route, gate to gate.

You drive to the top of a bridge and wish you could justkeep going up.JimCYWG

>9. When a new version of FS comes out you take sick leave >from work. I thought that was normal behavior, not an indication of a problem.

Guest united777

you know you've been simming to much when you're able edit the fs coding.you also know you've been simming ot much when your computer costs more than you car(as in a 3 grand computer,ok, so it was exageration!)"... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"[b/]

Guest Grunt

...you have to reverse the trim settings on your Ch Yoke because you keep trimming the fishing boat prop the wrong direction with the thumb control!(then you try to compensate for your stupid mistake by reaching for the non-existant condition levers...all the while being amazed at how much the screaming Yamaha sounds like a Dash 7....)http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75b.gifBFU57http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...cdf6182b41d.jpg GLE1303KDTW

Your having a conversation the most beautiful girl ever, a 747 flieslow overhead and you stop and wish you were up there.JimCYWG

Guest B52Drivr

Hey Riddle PilotPerhaps you know my nephew...Justin Roberts....he's a student there, and I like to think that I got him started in aviation with all the old war stories...Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com