Sign in to follow this  
Guest nirvana

Yeo Designs Stairway Non-Functional

Guest jase439

Is anyone else having trouble getting SHIFT+E,2 working in the Yeo Designs 737-200? About 90% of the time, it just performs "Main Exit Closing". ...every once in a blue moon the stair well will extend - but very very rarely. Even on those occasions it does extend, I can't get it to retract. Only the main cabin door and cargo doors will open and close for me with any measure of reliability.J

I have had no problems with the stairs, but you have to make sure you press 2 before the door closes. I dont think the stairs will come up or down once the main door has finished doing its thing. And yes, yeodesigns does (or at least did) have a website, but I dont have the address. Maybe do a search on Google for it.Craig

Hi, This is a known "behaviour" (bug?) of FS2002; in some setups and with some aircrafts, the 2nd door will not open at all, or will open once and will never close, or will only do it sometimes... Same as selecting engine no.2 with E+2: it never worked in my system (well it actually works, but I cannot select back all engines until I reboot).In my ATR, I decided to make both doors open/close simultaneously with shift + E +1, to get rid of the shift+E+2 problem.Pacosailplane.jpgStultorum numerus infinitus est.

Guest jase439

I never knew about this bug before now. I have been plagued with the "can't select Engine 2" problem in the past as well. This was enlightening - thanks! I wonder if faster processors are more prone to this problem?J

Guest nirvana

they aren't jase, believe me! :-hahpeter