Sign in to follow this  

Attention to all My Traffic users !

Hi all,I am thinking of getting the new My Traffic program for the AI management. However, I am wondering if the program completely covers Europe, and specially Scandinavia?Project AI does a very good job with their platforms, but the Scandinavian airlines coverage is not that good so far. ;-)So, if you use My Traffic, can you please enlighten me about the Europe and Scandinavian coverage.!?Fly safe, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFreeware Flight GroupStockholm/Sweden/ESSA

Staffan

Guest Josve

The scandinavian AI routes are under developing from PAI :)So before I buy another addon I simply wait for that.Over at Flightsim.no you'll find the complete plans for the scandinavian companies I think.You have to install the routes manually though.AI planes are also available.Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Hi,Thanks for that. :-)But what I am looking for, is a program which automatically manages all traffic for all areas.The autoinstallers from PAI are excellent ! But each time I install a new one, the order in the aircraft list changes, and I have to manually correct the aircraft order again (the AC# numbers). :-(As I understand, My Traffic later comes with an editor in which you can add also PAI aircraft.I already tried the Scandinavian AI flightplans which is available on Flightsim.no. But those flightplans are squeezing the CPU to its knees due to the fact that there are overlay scedules. This means that there are no place for each aircraft, even with edited maxed out gates AFCAD files for Scandinavian airports.One example is ESSA. I am often at that airport in real life. But I have never seen so many aircraft there at the same time as the Scandinavian flightplans put there. I use each and every gate in the Sweedflight Pro scenery, and each and every gate is ocupied most of the time. Very uneconomic for the airlines. :-lolThis is a problem which I hoped My Traffic solves. And hopefully the Scandinavian flightplans which will come from PAI later on. ;-)Happy contrailing, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFreeware Flight GroupStockholm/Sweden/ESSA

Staffan

Hi Staffan,I just installed MYTraffic today. Now I am in the middle of a flight and will be landing soon. I will check out ESSA as I am very intrested if MYTraffic is going to work with my great Swedflight scenery. I will get back to this thread a little later tonight to let you know.Staffan, I work in Stockholm, would be great to meet up with you at my work ( Hamburger B

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Staffan,I can say it does cover Scandinavia. I just visited ESSA and it looks pretty good. The problem is it just does not work together with SwedFlight scenery. It is a aircraft taxi problem...like on the grass. I can think it will be fixed, or I really hope so. The program seems to work well and gives lots of different AI taxing around. I like it.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav700_banner.gif

Vl3MQY.png

Hi,Thanks for the feedback !:-)But can

Staffan

Hi Staffan,I did install the SwedFlights AFCAD file and it did not help...I must have NOT installed it correctly. I will try again tonight. Well, Staffan the invite is still on at B

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Robert,OK, so I couldn

Staffan

WOW!!! Thanks Staffan! I will give it try tonight. Remember that invite, it would be so cool to talk to another simmer face to face and B

Vl3MQY.png

Thanks Robert,I will come back to you later.B

Staffan

I am also considering My Traffic and have a couple of questions:1) I have read about a basic and pro version, but there is only one download. Is the current download the basic version?2) I have looked through the PDF manual, but have not found a list of airports covered by My Traffic. I am wondering if I will see any difference in my "home" airport, KHEF (regional airport close to Dulles).Thanks, Steve J.

Will these programs work together? What are your thoughts regard this issue. The Wilco program will have lots of parked aircraft, so I wonder where all of the My Traffic planes will go.Thanks in advance!Robbie

Hi,Have no idea....but as My Traffic Editor soon is released, it could be that the complete Base + Editor makes the Pro version. :-hmmmAnd furthermore.....if there is a parked aircraft at a gate already, there won

Staffan

At least in thought, the idea of My Traffic and Airport 2002V1 has my mouth watering!Thanks for your input!