Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Wing view poll

"As real world pilots have said on forums like these, "What's the point in being a passenger when you are trying to simulate a pilot's environment?" "I'm a real world private pilot. You really think that the view of a cockpit from an FS point of view is realistic? I'm with Larry on this one, I want as much eye candy as possible in that wing view. Note- it's the view that's in question. Some, if not most, cockpit panels are very well done in FS, and could be almost that good to be used for training purposes. I use the C172SP panel in FS to train for my instrument rating.But the view outside is another thing entirely, as is the perception of flight. Bring on those wing views!Just my opinion,Bruce.KBJC, Jeffco, CO.